Comprehensive psychological assessments of the following can be offered:
- Cognitive functioning and dementia (e.g. WAIS-IV for IQ, WMS for memory).
- Suggestibility/compliance (e.g. GSS).
- Fitness to plead.
- Capacity assessment.
- Personality assessment (MCMI-IV, SCID-II, IPDE)
- Autism (e.g. ADOS-2)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Assessment of risk of sexual offending (e.g. RSVP).
- Assessment of risk of non-sexual offending including arson (e.g. HCR-20 version 3).
- Risk assessment where a sexual offender denies their offence.
- Domestic violence risk assessment (SARA).
- Assessment of protective factors (SAPROF)
- Offending behaviour programme suitability.
- Treatment suitability.
Reports on psychological functioning, and/or risk as required for many different legal processes can be provided. The list includes, but is not limited to:
- Assessment of psychological functioning and mental health issues, including trauma, attachment style, psychosis, depression, anxiety.
- Assessment of cognitive functioning, including dementia.
- Therapy readiness and suitability including Dialectical Behaviour Therapy and Family Therapy for psychosis.
- Family Law including care proceedings and parenting capacity.
- Immigration Law.
- Assessment of risk for Young Offenders.
- Substance misuse related reports (e.g. necessity for further psychological treatment.)
- Parole, Court or prison adjudication reports.
- Mental Health Review Tribunals.
Psychological Assessments are available with Dr. Sara N.
For information about Dr. Sara N please click here.
Advanced Sports Massage
Bach Flower Remedies
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
Deep Tissue Massage
Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT)
Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing (EMDR)
Jin Shin Jyutsu
Life and Personal Coaching
Neutral Space Relaxation
Nutrition and Iridology